Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Teatime at KFC !

Hye guys..
Guess what?? I went out yesterday evening, after soooo damn long. Haha.. and it felt so good. :)

I actually followed my friend, T who came to visit me to the bank. T had something to settle at Maybank Balakong and asked if I'd like to follow, it'd be a ride in the car. I agreed as now I have the courage to go out already as I can walk almost as normal. It's just that I still need the crutches for support as my ankle is still a little stiff.

I asked my parents and they said okay too.. They too think that I'll be okay now. My sister didn't want to follow, as with me out means more time for her on the computer. But she did make her order to buy her KFC on our way back. She practically made a list of what she wanted at KFC, while i was getting ready to go out. "I want X-Meal with the burger and add-on Cheesy Wedges and their new drink Krushers. I want the Cookies n Cream flavour."

KFC Krushers
(Picture from Mr.Google)
KFC was just right in front of Maybank and it simply attracted us so much that we decided to go have a little teatime snack first. HAhaha.. Such a lame reason right? ;p

We had a Snack plate and a Zinger burger and also tried KFC's new Chicken Chop. We took our own sweet time to eat and had a chat about soo many random things. Its been such a long time since I last hang out with T. After eating to our fullest, we bought what my sis had ordered. Precisely as she had ordered it. We didn't want to get the wrong ones and listen to her blabbering later do we. Unfortunately no Krushers la..

After buying it, I waited in the car while my friend went to the bank. Then we went home.. At home pulak, amma said got ice-cream and so we ate that also while watching TV.. Its not that she forced us or what.. but then.. you know.. it's ice-cream !!

Around 7.30 pm, my friend went back as it looked like it was gonna rain already.
Thanks T for the treat! =)

The better I get, the more I'll be able to go out.. Hoping for the best!! :)

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, do you know how healthy you are? Try this online health check. Click HERE! This Wellness Profiler is brought to you free, courtesy of Nestle. Eat healthy and stay healthy friends!! =)

2 comments:

  1. ehem2..amboi2...bila lak nak hangout sme cik dylla :)..get well soon...miss nak hang out ramai2

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. wait till I can walk properly on my own k. then we'll hangout till we drop! now I still need people to assist me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...