Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Retarded broadband.. haish

Hello guys..
I have been wanting to post some entries earlier but then my broadband has been retarded for the past few days that I can't attach photos properly. It either gets stuck halfway or doesn't load at all.

I hope this ends for good as they'll be fixing our UniFi tomorrow morning. We registered with TM about a month ago and tomorrow is the earliest they could fix it. 

I did hear from a friend working in TM that they have thousands of pending UniFi installations to keep up with. She said the installation takes time and each team of two guys can only cover up to 4 installations per day. So that explains the delay.


Let's just hope that it performs as good as they claim it to be. Can't wait to start watching movies online without any break-offs. 

Well thats all for now. I'll keep you posted about the TM UniFi okay.. 
Have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. aiihhh... do u know, sometime early this yr, a unifi man called my mum and advertised unifi. so she agreed and they said they'll install it on April 20th. On that day itself, someone called and say there's an error with our hse address and that the installation cannot be continued, and they'll call us back once the prob is fixed.

    I've been calling them so many times, and unifi keep giving me the same ans: there's an error with our address, the whole area.

    apparently, in their database, my hse is under Taman Sri Cheras Jaya, and funnily that taman doesnt even exist! Tmn CJ and Tmn Sri Indah are two diff tamans. haha...

    So yea, i'm still waiting. :(

    how's unifi? as good as the advert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouh.. did you tell them that its two different taman?? I guess they have to sort it out then.

    So far UniFi is good. Its extremely fast. The videos in YouTube are loading in seconds and the hd tv channels they provide are clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooo! i'm so jealous now!
    hahahaha..
    good for u then!

    yea, i told them Tmn Sri CJ does not exist but the operator said it is in their database.
    I wonder who la was the one in charge of "recording" the names of tamans here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...