Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day !! ♥ ♥

Ermm.. I know you'd be thinking that my post seems out of date at the moment but I just got the chance to post this.. Grr.. So do pardon me.. :)


So what did you do for your mother on Mothers Day? Anything special? A dinner out or a family time at home?

Well I just made my mother a simple card, which she was happy to receive. hehe..

It was my uncle's 58th birthday on Saturday, so we had a small dinner gathering at his house. His family, my cousin brothers and my family.

We were invited for dinner at their house by his wife who prepared a wholesome dinner for us. But she had also strictly told us earlier, not to bring any presents or gifts for my uncle has he doesn't like to trouble us. So I decided to make him a card instead.

I took out my art box and went through it to see what I could do. And the result...

TADAA !!...
~Birthday card for my uncle~
It is quite a simple card. More like a postcard actually but then its something and as I always say... it's the thought that counts! (no matter how big or small..)

Then I thought why not make a Mothers Day card for my mother and I did..

~For my dear mother~
And eventually I ended up making another 3 Mothers Day card, for my grandmother, auntie and cousin sister.

~For my grandmother~
~For my auntie~
~For my cousin sister~
All the cards were simple and I wrote them each a personal note.. which is personal enough that I have censored them as you can see.. ;p

I gave each of them their cards after dinner at my uncle's house and all of them liked their cards.
I was glad that they liked it..

I love my family so much! 

Okay guys.. I have to sleep already. I'll be going for my physiotherapy tomorrow and I need my rest.

2 comments:

  1. wah you... so much time to make like at least 4 cards there? haha.. i envy ur time yg byk2 tu..
    hahahaha..

    ok, need to get back to studying now.
    =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes la.. its the least I could do with so much time on my hand.. but not for long dy.
    just till i'm back on my feet again..

    Anyway, good luck studying! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...