Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feelings of discomfort..


Argghhh..
I just hate this feeling of discomfort on my leg. You know the broken one thats recovering now..
Hate it.. hate it.. hate it.. :(
This discomfort is making me worried for no reason.

Have I walked too much today? Or is it too much of moving my leg?
Was that my bone that felt tingly or are my muscles starting to get back in shape?

Then my super duper imagination gets in..
Maybe its my bone moving? hmm.. It can't be. Its already joined just not strong. So it's not possible. Right??

But there's no sign of swelling or extreme pain. So it can't be the bone. It should be nothing to be worried about. I should just try to sleep.

Owh God..
At times like this I just wished I had X-ray vision eyes , so that I could see into my leg and make sure everything is alright inside. I bet I'd be checking almost every 10 minutes or for every slight discomfort I feel. haha..

Erm..
For those who are new to my blog, don't worry I'm not always like this. I'm normal most of the time. "wink"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...