Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dinner at Milwaukee Steak Corner

Hey peeps!!
I just came back after having my dinner at Milwaukee Steak Corner @ Balakong. And I'm stuffed..

Milwaukee has been here for some time already but its just now that my friend and I decided to try it out. They also have another outlet in Kepong. It is quite known for its great western food and also its cheap price. (which I think have gone up now.)

Okay their tissue says Steak House but its actually Steak Corner

I liked the atmosphere very much as it was cosy and relaxing. We managed to have a decent dinner without any hustle bustle of a hawker stall or anything like it.

Food was nice and looked presentable. I found the food to be a little expensive for me but then again its my first time to a steak corner and I don't have any place else to compare it with, so I think it was okay..

I had Tempura Seafood Platter which consisted of crunchy fried prawns, squid, scallops, fish fillet and french fries. I liked it as they were all crispy and nice to eat.

Tempura Seafood Platter ~ RM 17.90

My friend had Chicken Cordon Blue which is deep fried breaded chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese. It looked small but was very filling. The melted cheese inside it oozes out the moment you cut through it. Both of us enjoyed eating it.

Chicken Cordon Bleu ~ RM 18.90

As for drinks, we just had apple juice and warm water.

Apple juice ~ RM 5.00 n warm water ~ FOC

Overall, I enjoyed the food that we had and also the cosy environment. It was worth a try for me. Maybe we'll be going there again some other time when we feel like having a costly dinner and if my friend agrees to give me a treat. :p


Milwaukee Steak Corner
No.13, Jalan Kasturi 1
Plaza Kasturi,
Off Jalan Balakong,
43200 Cheras, Balakong
Tel: 03-90764522 




2 comments:

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...