Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thaipusam 2012 preview..

HI friends.
This morning I went to Batu Caves to catch a glimpse of the eves of Thaipusam with my mother, aunty and uncle. I drove to my aunt's house in Puchong and we all went in one car as it will be very hard to get a parking space near the temple.

Reached Puchong at 9am and by 10am we were already at Batu Caves. Although the actual Thaipusam day is on Tuesday, the crowd was still there. People have already started to take Kavadi and also Paal Kodam for Lord Muruga.

~ Lord Muruga majestically standing at the entrance looking over his devotees ~


~ One of the big kavadi on the way inside the temple ~

Up the stairs and inside the cave... 












~ Lord Hanuman ~

Perumaal temple..




After visiting the shrines and praying we went around the stalls. Both me and my aunty bought a necklace with a very big pendant..




We left from Batu Caves around 12.30pm and went to Paandi's Brickfields for lunch. And food there was simply superb. 

After lunch we went back to my aunty's house, spent some time there and came back home at 4pm. It was really tiring has it was an extremely hot day and we were walking under the sun. BUT I enjoyed it.. :)

I'm planning to go for a second time on Thaipusam day with my friend. Hope its possible! and I must make sure to take my camera along to take more snaps. All the photos I took today was using my handphone camera.

I guess thats all for today. I'm exhausted and I need some rest so I'm planning to go to bed early today. Which as you can see is getting delayed as I am still typing this post. Hahah.. 

Okay guys.. Its time for me to surrender. GOOD NIGHT !! Muaxxxx.... :)

2 comments:

  1. We were there on Sunday morning too! Posted some pics today...

    Happy Thaipusam and thanks for sharing those pics ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ♥LOVE2COOK MALAYSIA♥..

    We were so near n yet so far.. haha ♥

    Yeah.. i checked out your pics and they are all super clear n nice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...