Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

I got ASNB 1 Malaysia already !

After quite some time hearing about the Amanah Saham 1 Malaysia (AS1M) account, I just got the chance to go and get one for myself.

I opened my AS1M at Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad office in Putrajaya. Went there with my cousin sister.
We got to know that the quota for Indians was still available, so we went to check out the availability and we managed to open it.

The minimum share you're allowed to purchase is 100 units which costs RM 100.
Yes! RM 1 per unit.. You can buy more if of course you have the money to do so. As for me I just wanted to open the account first. Coz later on I can just go and add up the money at related banks or any post offices.

~ My Amanah Saham 1Malaysia investment book ~
If you still haven't bought the share go ahead and do it. You can open the account at any Maybank, RHB or CIMB banks or even directly at Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad offices, that is if they still have unsold shares. Just go and ask first. Nothing goes to waste if its going to be an investment right.

Upon opening the account you can always go and add up the money in it at any of the above mentioned banks or even at the post office. All you have to do is fill in a slip with the details of the account holder and also the account number and include the money. Its just as simple as that.

Well thats all for today.. Take care..

4 comments:

  1. do let know more about this.. interested..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suraj ~ Hi.. thanks for dropping by my blog. What is it that you would like to know more about this ASNB? I could explain more if you specify. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i assume opened ur as1m account outside the launching period. so that means u're allowed to open an account for that fund provided that there r still available units. may i ask is there any difference when opening accounts between those places u mentioned? is there a further bank quota? as in, could the units available at maybank be different than units available at cimb? or r all available units actually refer to a same source? hope u can answer that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbledupon ~ hi..
    yes you r allowed to open the account if there are still empty share units available. And regarding to your question, as what they told me there is no difference when opening accounts between those places. They still provide the same services. As for the units available they vary everyday depending on the number of units other people sell of which is all from the same source.
    Hope my reply clarified ur doubts.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...