Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

To my bloggie..

Owh my bloggie darling..
Sorry for not attending to you for the past few weeks. I have a lot to share with you but have not been able to due to some reasons. And it'll be like this most probably till next week or so.

As for the very current update, I'll be going to UPM this evening till the 23rd of January for a programme known as Campus Life 2012. Its organized by a group of youths for the school children to expose them to campus life through games, activities and experiments. They had previously organized this same programme in USM last year.


Anyhow this will be my 1st time attending a programme like this. So I'm looking forward to it. 

I will try my very best to keep you updated, okay..
See you after the weekend!

Take care and have a nice weekend my dear readers.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...