Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Seafood Tomyam for dinner!

Hey guys.. After a long time I decided to cook something today and it happened to be seafood tomyam.
I had some prawns at home so I just bought squids in Econsave this afternoon to add up the seafood.

~ This picture is for illustration purpose only. Its not the one I made. :p ~
Scroll below to check out my version of it.
Its been a long time since I last made Tomyam. The last was when I was still staying in Shah Alam with my coursemates. Err.. that was like almost a year ago. Sigh..

Really miss the good old times. As I was preparing the ingredients, I kept remembering how it used to be last time. We would always make tomyam in a big pot. And we would put in so many ingredients..
Chicken, oyster mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, tomatoes, yellow onions and loads of green bird eye chilies.. The spicier the better! :)


All of us just LOVED to eat tomyam. We would eat it with rice, with bihun, dipped with bread ( yes! bread.. it taste good as well), or just sipped on its own. Suitable for lunch, tea, dinner n even sahur time.

~ I fried egg to go with the tomyam soup and white rice ~

~ My version of seafood tomyam.. :) ~

I always like my tomyam to be spicy so I added quite a lot of crushed bird eye green chilies.
Tasted good n SPICY! Sipped it till the last drop.. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...