Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Yenggugiren Song From Kadhal Oru Payanam Album

Hello my dear friends !!  =)
loooong time no see.. haha.. (that's what one of my student always says almost all the time she sees me.. hehe..)

Just wanted to share this videos with you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it..

I edited this first one myself sometime ago for my cousin sister, Gowri. She sang this song which was compiled and released in a Malaysian album Kadhal Oru Payanam.

~ my edited version ~

The following one is the live performance she did for the launching of the album..


That's all for today. Take care guys.. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...