Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh Girl You'Re Mine ♥ ♥

I bumped into this video just now while browsing online. The beat of the song is very catchy and the dancers are awesome.

They are so energetic and well choreographed. I especially like the lead female dancer dancing. Now go watch the video..


So how was it? Cool right!?

I 'google'd the song and found the original video on YouTube. Watch this too..

Oh Girl You'Re Mine.. tats the title of the song


Well that's all I have to share tonight.. Hope you enjoyed the song as much as I did. Till my next post ya..
My pillows are already calling for me, so..

GOOD NIGHT ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...