Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

My dear students..

Hye guys.. How have you been lately?
I've not been too well. Having fever and coughing these two days and on MC of course.. hehe

Gosh.. it feels so nice to get up late in the mornings and not having to drive to work. :p

Well here are some pictures of my students in RQC Management Sdn. Bhd....







It's been three weeks since i started my practical there and so far everything is okay.
I especially like my students. They are naughty, talkative and very sweet.

Yesterday morning they called me and asked... Why i didn't come to work? How I was feeling? Already go clinic? and so on.. they even messaged wishing me fast recovery. 

Thats just so nice of them to be considerate...

But unfortunately I won't be entering their class next week as I have to finish editing moduls for Level 3 students.


1 comment:

  1. hello Mr.Lonely!
    thanks for visiting my blog. i checked out yours and you have a wonderful space right there. keep it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...