Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally.. one of my own!

Hahaha.. yes.. it's finally here. I've got what I've been waiting for so long. Yay!!

And at last weekend is here. A week of my internship is over.. again!
Hope everything goes well this time.. and I can graduate too. Hmm.. All my other coursemates have graduated last weekend but unfortunately I couldn't join them as well.

Anyway my students are really fun to teach although they are naughty and very talk active. They can just talk and talk and talk from 9am up to 5pm. haha... unstoppable!

I'll post some of their pictures here soon. So be sure to come back for more updates. :)

I'm sooo sleepy now.. so off to bed I go. Good night guys!

4 comments:

  1. What is it that u got at last?
    *curious*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akmar ~ Its sort of..err.. I'll text you about it soon okay.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. okay okay... gonna wait for it! :D
    all the best for ur practical yea!

    ReplyDelete

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...