Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lake Valley Park @ Bandar Tun Hussein Onn

Okay this may sound unreasonable but then this is the situation. I've got high-speed Internet, but I don't have enough time to indulge in it now, thus unable to update my bloggy.

I only get a few minutes online which is sufficient for me to check my Facebook, give a few comments here and there, like a few photos and time's up. Huhu..

Not that I'm complaining as what deprives me of my time from using the internet is also something that I like doing. Such as going out, help my mother with some simple household chores, go out for dinner, a little shopping and last but not least GOING OUT !.. hahaha
Yes! I've been going out quite a lot ever since I got my mobility back. Mostly go out for makan la..


Sometimes my friend comes and takes me out for breakfast or dinner. Then in the evenings my father takes my family to the Lake Valley Park at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn for walks.


The park is really big and well maintained. There's a big pond in the middle with loads of fish in it and everyone comes with fish food for the fishes there. I don't think they'll ever go hungry as they get abundance of bread and fish food.


The park is under UDA and is being watched over by some security guards. Its open during the day and closed at exactly 7pm.

Most of the time I get tired and sleepy towards night after all the walking and go to bed early. I sleep really well at night now days. No more waking up in the middle of the night feeling uncomfortable.

p/s: I couldn't think of any other suitable title for this post.. hehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...