Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Busy bee's quick post... bzzz

Once again the girl who owns this blog did what she does best! ..She abandoned her blog... :(
And that girl happens to be none other but ME! haha.. :p

My reason? I'm BUSY! haha..



Well I'm not exactly THAT busy with piles and piles of paperwork to be settled.
At least not yet.. ^^
Maybe just a little like this one here.. taking calls, a little paperwork, some pending work on my to-do list and still having time to drink a cup of coffee or two with some biscuits.

~ I still have everything under control ~
Its just that I haven't got much time in my hand to spend it on writing a post now days.
Err.. You must be thinking that I always say this right? hihi.. whatever lah! :p
The thing is I've started working at a tuition centre now you know. I'm a tuition teacher and also part-time admin when I'm not teaching.

So, most of my time will be spent here in the tuition centre. That's where I am now. Just found some time to write this quickly.

When I'm at home I'll have other things to do.. cleaning, eating, helping my mother, sleeping, sending and picking up my sister from school, family time and resting..

So you can see.. 



Okay guys, that's all for my quick update today.. Till my next post !


Haha.. No hard feelings ok! Enjoy your day! I have to get back to making myself busy now.. :p
See ya!


 for dropping by!


* All photos and images are courtesy of sweet Mr. Google who knows all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...