Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Last day at RQC.. :(

It was my last day of internship at RQC today..
3 whole months have passed by as if gone just in the blink of an eye. What initially seemed like a very long time period just got over so quickly leaving behind many sweet memories and many new acquaintance to cherish.

I was both happy and sad at the same time and was quite worried I might be all tears towards saying goodbye time. I am glad that I had finally finished my internship which also means that I have completed my Diploma course.

And as if things were not touching enough,.. one of the class that I was teaching arranged a surprise for me during lunch time. They had planned things ahead and asked me to follow them to the park nearby. There they surprised me with a chocolate cake. So sweet of them right? yess.. :)

~ The chocolate cake.. already half eaten ~
And here's how the rest of the day went by...






After lunch break was Majlis Perpisahan and some jamuan ringan..











~ Waiting to play Musical Ball game ~




~ The Poison Ball in action ~
~ Part of the MPP's who were organizing the activities ~




Makan-makan time... 










And we all said goodbye.. 
Thanks to all RQC staff and students for having me there and for the wonderful time I had.

1 comment:

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...