Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Parents wedding anniversary and amma's birthday makan2..

Happy Anniversary 2 amma n appa.. :)
(pic frm google)
Aloha everyone.. :)
It was my parents 22nd wedding anniversary on the 10th and amma's birthday yesterday. So i sort of planned a small surprise for them. Nothing much actually.. just a simple makan-makan.
I asked the favour of a close friend of mine to buy home the food, which was Dominoes Pizza and a chocolate cake. I had ordered the pizza earlier so my friend just had to go pick it up.

Chocolate cake.. yummy...

I ordered pizzas based on the coupon i had. 2 regular pizza + extra cheese +1 garlic cheese onion rings.
My parents are both vegetarians, so had one with vege topping and another with tuna for my sis, my friend and me. All of us love to eat pizza and had them all finished up in no time.. hehe..

Vegie Fiesta
(the cheesy topping was delic
Flaming tuna
(was not so spicy also but nice)
Love pizzas and chocolate cake.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...