Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Preface..


Greetings everyone!!

This is my very first personal blog and its very first post. This is something that i have wanted to do for a long time, but wasn't sure of how to do it or lets say where to get started at the first place. I kept thinking over and over about how i want to write my first post.
I've been reading some other blogs and found even their first post to be very amusing. I'm not sure if i'd be able to write like them but then you've just got to start somewhere right?
And so here i am.. Writing whatever comes to my mind now.
I guess i'll take advantage of this new year as a good time to start.

Love as deep as the ocean; Friends as solid as diamonds;
Wealth as precious as gold and Success as bright as the sun..
May our lives be filled with them in this year.. 2011 (and the years to come ;p)
Happy New Year!!

Thank you for reading.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Thank you for reading. Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Feel free to leave your comments here.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...